KPH is one of the most effective Polish organisations advocating for the LGBT+ community. Our goal is clear – we want to make Poland a country of people enjoying equal rights, where respect and dignity are guaranteed to all regardless of their psychosexual orientation and gender identity. Join us - apply for KPH's matronage.
Apply for KPH's matronage
Rules governing granting matronage by KPH
1. The following entities can apply for KPH's matronage:
- Non-government organisations, informal groups, companies and individuals.
2. What can be granted matronage by KPH?
- Local, national and international events.
- One-off and cyclical events.
- Films, performances, concerts and radio plays.
- Workshops and conferences.
- Scientific and educational publications and literature.
All of the above will be hereinafter referred to as "events".
3. What cannot be granted matronage by KPH?
- Events aimed at supporting political parties or groups.
- Events whose sole purpose is financial gain.
- Events whose organisation or content is discriminatory to any group in society, including ones that invite hate-speech using individuals to publicly express their views.
- Educational events, particularly aimed at schoolchildren and teaching staff, whose hosts have insufficient background in anti-discrimination and LGBT+ issues.
- Aid events whose organisers have insufficient competence in these activities and in anti-discrimination and LGBT+ issues.
- Publications containing factual, stylistic, grammatical, spelling and other types of errors.
Subscribe to our newsletter and we will make sure you receive information about the actions undertaken by our organization.